We provide a large range of trainings, both open-entry and tailor-made. Examples of our popular training topics include:
- Leadership and People Management
- Management and Supervisory skills
- Monitoring & Evaluation for Learning
- Resource Mobilisation and Proposal Writing
- Results Based Management
Monitoring and Evaluation
We are experienced in M&E support of your projects, programmes, organisations and networks. Examples of M&E support we can provide include:
- Baseline studies
- Design of monitoring systems and tools (offline and online)
- Mid-term and end-term evaluations
- Impact assessments
- Value for Money assessments
Capacity building and curriculum development
Being training experts, we are often requested to design training modules on different topics, including trainer’s guides and participant handbooks. Our experience so far includes Train the Trainer modules, Agricultural modules and a WASH curricula. We can also facilitate capacity assessments to truly understand your learning needs.
We can manage your in-country projects, or co-develop new projects and are currently co-managing a 4-year intervention to support State Agricultural Institutes in Myanmar, financed by Netherlands government support NICHE.