MDF Training & Consultancy as enterprising partner
Besides our work as a training and consultancy organisation, we are also an enterprising partner in the acquisition and implementation of large-scale projects. We co-develop innovative concepts in the fields of post-secondary education and integrated water resource management, bringing together the right implementation partners and securing the necessary support to realize them.
We do this by:
- Spotting and responding to tendering opportunities
- Pro-actively approaching donors, investors and other financiers
- Creating strong and complementary partnerships with added value and clear roles by using tested tools like the circle of coherence or the MDF developed Alliance Thermometer
- Working with dedicated project managers from project conception to implementation
- Strengthening the capacity of local implementation partners, using proven MDF tools like the Integrated Organisation Model
- Focusing on the human side of development interventions
- Explicitly addressing financial sustainability of the projects from the start by working on exit strategies, sustainability or business plans
- Searching for financial and technical support to upscale or replicate successful initiatives in new regions or sectors
Our interventions follow the triple bottom line framework: profit, people and planet. This means that the concepts we develop must lead to social change (and that is why the human aspect of development interventions is at the heart of all our approaches). They must be environmentally conscious and at the same time be financial sustainability or contribute to the creation of income generating activities.
For more information on our approach and projects we have worked on, read our capability statement.