We have extensive experience as a leading implementer and as an active consortium partner in a number of large EU-funded cooperation programmes such as:
- Training on Financial and Contractual Procedures in the framework of the 11th European Development Fund (EDF),
- Regional facility that gives assistance to local authorities dealing with EU funds in Latin America and Caribbean region
- EU technical assistance facility for the 'Biodiversity for life' (B4Life) initiative,
- ECHO Training Programme,
- Training of EU Aid Volunteers candidates before being deployed in humanitarian assistance projects
- Online Training for European Solidarity Corps,
- FWC SIEA Lot 4 (Human Development and Safety Nets).
We further feed and use that experience to deliver high quality and up-to-date training modules in EU related topics, such as 'How to obtain EU funding', 'How to manage an EuropeAid grant contract', 'How to win and manage EuropeAid service contracts' and ‘Become an expert in programme estimates'.
We are active in Belgium but also internationally. Join us in Brussels for a training, or let us visit you. Our staff often teams up with local experts to provide our services anywhere in the world.