We have extensive experience as a leading implementer and as an active consortium partner in a number of large EU-funded cooperation programmes such as:
- Training on Financial and Contractual Procedures in the framework of the 11th European Development Fund (EDF),
- Regional facility that gives assistance to local authorities dealing with EU funds in Latin America and Caribbean region
- EU technical assistance facility for the 'Biodiversity for life' (B4Life) initiative,
- ECHO Training Programme,
- Training of EU Aid Volunteers candidates before being deployed in humanitarian assistance projects
- Online Training for European Solidarity Corps,
- FWC SIEA Lot 4 (Human Development and Safety Nets).
We further feed and use that experience to deliver high quality and up-to-date training modules in EU related topics, such as obtaining and managing EuropeAid grant contracts or EuropeAid service contracts and programme estimates. These topics are available as open entry training courses and as custom designed modules that are specifically designed to address the objectives and capacities of your organisation. Other options are Logical Framework Approach, Monitoring and Evaluation of EU funded actions from an operational and financial perspective, management of a program estimates, Theory of Change, training of trainers and leadership skills. We offer these courses both in English and French.
We are active in Belgium but also internationally. Join us in Brussels for a training, or let us visit you. Our staff often teams up with local experts to provide our services anywhere in the world.